So posting has been, and will continue to be, nonexistant for a while here. I have a lot I’d like to share but no real time or energy to focus on the web-world. Too much happening in the real world!
Here’s a sampling of what’s happening in Jon’s life:
- Preaching this Saturday night
- Conducting interviews and writing for a project on people’s reflections about what role our church has played in their lives
- Writing two papers on Systematic Theology
- Writing an Exegetical Methods paper
- Miscellaneous reading and writing for other classes
- Planning and leading a leaders’ meeting that will kick off our all-group study for small groups in 2008 (exciting stuff!)
- Helping out with a community event for our apartment complex
- And, of course, spending time with my amazing wife and other folks
So, yeah, it’s a busy time, but it’s also exciting. I’m looking forward to a time when I can focus on my job and life again … not the job/job/life/school mix that is life right now. Loving the things I’m learning…I’m just ready to have more time to apply it!
So have a good first of December! I’ll see you some time after Dec. 9 …